You want to contribute to the globalisation of resistance against the increasing commercialisation of education and for free emancipatory education for all through the ISM platform?
Here are some suggestions:
- Get involved on the ISM platform: participate in regular global chat meetings, make use of the ISM communication infrastructure on facebook, subscribe to the ISM mailing list(s), initiate projects and share ideas!
★ Currently being Coordinated: GLOBAL EDUCATION STRIKE (Oct.18th & Nov.14-21st 2016) – Discuss it in your groups/assemblies now!
- Endorse the international joint statement as a group or individual!
- Help by Translating texts in connection with initiatives on the ISM platform.
- Report your action(s) – take pictures/ record videos/ write reports and post them inside the forum, send them to the global mailing list or to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted on the website!
- Record a video message going out to people around the world struggling against the increasing privatisation of education and for free emancipatory education for all.
- Use #1world1struggle as a hashtag when you send messages related to the struggle on twitter – it will appear on the ISM website.
- Inform education activists and groups about this platform in your region and around the world!
-> for example by subscribing to the youtube channel, follow the twitter account or invite people to groups and pages on facebook
If you want to get more actively involved on the ISM and help to administration the platform in a particular language, then simply drop a line at: email@example.com